More sensible and precise error reporting
Truugo generates a structured test report for each message validation. It has the same structure as the underlying test profile. A test report can be easily shared to anyone using a secure link (HTTPS + hash key) with a limited access period.
A few examples of shared test reports:
Benefits compared to traditional schema validation:
- Provides more sensible (and customizable) feedback on error | Examples
- Detects integrity and content errors unlike schema validation | Examples
- Provides a unified error reporting for XML and EDIFACT | Examples
Benefits compared to traditional desktop validation tools:
- Easy to use, just drag'n drop your message and click "Validate"
- Schema/test profile updates immediately available for all users
- Support materials (examples, documentation) can be published alongside
- Test reports easily shareable to anyone
- No installation, no updates/maintenance, use anywhere 24/7