Test message payload online - Speed up customer onboarding with XML/EDIFACT validator
Truugo Test Form is part of Truugo message validation platform. Truugo Test Form is a perfect tool when a company has multiple partners and complex message format/documentation. The easiest way to get a smooth start with 100% valid messages is to use automated message validator.
The test form is made for testing that message payload complies with company’s message implementation guideline.
Main benefit from Truugo Test Form is that testing can be performed outside our own systems as an external SaaS solution. This minimizes the complexity regarding fire walls etc. Instant and clear feedback to the tester and 100% correct message payload with less time is a win-win situation. Harri Simonen, Technical Solution Manager, Posti Group Corp. (Leading logistics corporation in Finland)
Automated testing shows errors immediately and saves a significant amount of time from both parties
- You don’t need to involve your whole help desk personnel. One person can send test links to multiple trading partners. When testing is 100% automated, no human error will occur.
- Testing can be done wherever, whenever 24/7 and in almost any language. No more sending emails back and forth or waiting for the contact person to answer. Company can see from the system how trading partners are proceeding, which also gives visibility into the process and saves time.
- Company sends a unique test link (a test coupon) to the trading partner.
- Tester opens easy self-service solution through a SaaS service.
- Tester receives clear feedback within a second. The program points out errors immediately, instead of the tester having to inspect manually the whole file. Testing can be performed as many times as needed.
- Tester sends notification to the company when testing has been completed.