Test message payload online - Speed up customer onboarding with XML/EDIFACT validator
Test Form is a part of Truugo message validation platform. It is a perfect tool for companies with multiple trading partners or complex message format/documentation.
Test Form is made for testing that message payload complies with company’s message implementation guideline.
Main benefit from Truugo Test Form is that testing can be performed outside our own systems as an external SaaS solution. This minimizes the complexity regarding fire walls etc. Instant and clear feedback to the tester and 100% correct message payload with less time is a win-win situation. Harri Simonen, Technical Solution Manager, Posti Group Corp. (Leading logistics corporation in Finland)
Automated testing shows errors immediately and saves a significant amount of time from both parties
- Anyone from help desk personnel can send self-test links to multiple trading partners. When testing is 100% automated, no human error will occur.
- Testing can be done wherever, whenever 24/7 and using a preferred language. No more sending emails back and forth or waiting for the contact person to answer. Company can see from the system how trading partners are proceeding, which also gives visibility into the process and saves time.
- Company sends a unique test link (a test coupon) to the trading partner.
- Tester opens easy self-service solution through a SaaS service.
- Tester receives clear feedback within a second. The program points out errors immediately, instead of the tester having to inspect manually the whole file. Testing can be performed as many times as needed.
- Tester sends notification to the company when testing has been completed.