XML Subset Editor
Generate XML validator and documentation from same source
Specify XML subset using easy "no-code" editor.
Generate documentation and validator at once!
Why XML Subset Editor?
- Easy setup
- Upload W3C XML Schema and XML sample(s) to auto-generate an initial XML subset.
- Detailed customization
- Specify required / depending / excluded items. Set content restrictions: length constraint, enumeration, fixed value, pattern constraint.
- Documentation and validator from a same source!
- Have you seen documentation which is fully aligned with XML implementation? Well, that's why Truugo generates XML documentation and validator (test profile) from a same source.
- Effortless (no-code) maintenance
- Make changes, preview and publish a new version with just a few clicks. It doesn't get any simpler than this.
- Harmonized documentation
- Subset Editor helps to harmonize documentation process and outputs in your organization.
One size does not fit all. Setup validator to match your case specific needs.
- Basic validation 30 sec
- Upload a schema file to cover syntax check, schema validation and generic syntax rules.
- Enhanced structure validation 2 min
- Upload full XML sample(s) to auto-generate test rules to inform about structures not processed by the receiver.
- Detailed structure validation 15 min
- Use simple (no-code) editor to specify mandatory/recommended/optional/non-used items and limit items' max repeat values to match custom requirements.
- + Detailed content validation
- Add content restrictions: max character length, enumeration (list of valid values), pattern (valid data format).
- + Business rule validation
- Add conditional and integrity requirements using XPath, Truugo function library and own data files.
- + Special pre/postprocessing
- Add preprocessing (e.g. to remove SOAP envelope) and postprocessing (visualization/simulation) actions.
- + XML documentation
- Add item specific instructions/remarks/example values to generate XML documentation from a same source.
- XML validator
- Generate customized validator to check both general and subset specific requirements at once.
- XML documentation
- Generate documentation or mapping form (CSV), add own styles and publish as Excel/PDF file.
Example: CSV to PDF
- XML samples
- Generate XML samples which are always aligned with your subset requirements.
FREE version provides features for creating test profiles for customized XML validation. PROFESSIONAL version provides advanced options and helps to keep documentation and validator always in sync.
FREE version is included in all Truugo accounts. Get Team solution to activate PROFESSIONAL version.
Start now FREE version included in all Truugo accounts