XML Subset Editor
Generate XML validator and documentation from same source
Specify XML subset using easy "no-code" editor.
Generate documentation and validator at once!
Why XML Subset Editor?
- Easy setup
- Upload W3C XML Schema and XML sample(s) to auto-generate an initial XML subset.
- Detailed customization
- Specify required / depending / excluded items. Set content restrictions: length constraint, enumeration, fixed value, pattern constraint.
- Documentation and validator from the same source
- Have you seen documentation that is fully aligned with XML implementation? Well, that's why Truugo generates XML documentation and validator (test profile) from the same source.
- Effortless (no-code) maintenance
- Make changes, preview, and publish a new version with just a few clicks. It doesn't get any simpler than this.
- Harmonized documentation
- Subset Editor helps to harmonize the documentation process and outputs in your organization.
One size does not fit all. Set up a validator to match your case-specific needs.
- Basic validation 30 sec
- Upload a schema file to set up a validator that covers syntax check and schema validation.
- Enhanced structure validation 2 min
- Using your valid XML sample(s) as a basis, auto-generate a validator that informs about message structures not to be processed by a message receiver.
- Detailed structure validation 15 min
- Use a simple (no-code) editor to specify mandatory/recommended/optional/non-used items and limit items' max repeat values to match case-specific requirements.
- Detailed content validation
- Add content restrictions: max length, enumeration (list of valid values), pattern (valid data format).
- Business rule validation
- Add conditional and integrity requirements using XPath, Truugo function library, and own data files.
- Schematron validation
- Import your existing validations rules to Truugo as a Schematron file.
- Special pre/postprocessing
- Add preprocessing (e.g. remove SOAP envelope) and postprocessing (visualization/simulation) actions.
- XML documentation
- Add instructions/remarks/example values to generate XML documentation from a same source.
- XML validator
- Generate a customized validator to check both general and subset specific requirements at once.
- XML documentation
- Generate documentation or mapping form (CSV), add own styles and publish as Excel/PDF file.
Example: CSV to PDF
- XML samples
- Generate XML samples that are always aligned with your subset requirements.
BASIC version provides features for creating test profiles for customized XML validation. PRO version provides advanced options and helps to keep documentation and validator always in sync.
BASIC version is included in all Truugo accounts. Get Team solution to enable PRO version.
Start now BASIC version included in all Truugo accounts