Truugo provides tools to set up and manage validators and documentation in sync and to provide validation as a self-service for colleagues and trading partners for both manual and automated validation needs. From an end-user (tester) viewpoint, Truugo also offers several benefits compared to other validation tools.
Truugo validation compared to schema validation
- Provides more sensible feedback on errors | Examples
- Detects more detailed errors | Examples
- Provides unified error reporting for all message syntaxes | Examples
Truugo compared to desktop validation tools
- No installation, no maintenance, use anywhere 24/7
- Easy to use; upload the file and click "Validate"
- Validator updates immediately available for all users
- Publish support materials (examples, documentation) alongside
- Share test reports easily with anyone
Test report examples
Truugo generates an instant test report for each message validation. It has the same structure as the underlying test profile. Therefore, you can share the test report easily with anyone using a secure link (HTTPS + hash key).
We have set up a few validators to demonstrate how Truugo validation works in practice: EN16931, OpenPEPPOL, Australia/New Zealand (A-NZ) PEPPOL, Singapore (SG) PEPPOL, XRechnung, ZUGFeRD, UBL, ISO 20022, GS1 XML, GS1 EANCOM and EDIFACT.